About Raising Cane’s
- Founded by Todd Graves in 1996, in Baton Rouge
- Raising Cane’s currently has over 250 Locations in 20 states
· Raising Cane’s has “ONE LOVE®” – quality chicken finger meals. Because Raising Cane’s focuses on ONE LOVE®, they are able to do it better than anyone else!
- Hand breaded chicken fingers
· Unique Cane’s Sauce – tangy with a little bit of spice that their guests crave as much as their chicken
- Great Crew that loves what they do…and it shows with their service!
- The restaurant was named for Todd Graves's dog, a yellow Labrador named Raising Cane. Currently, the mascot for the restaurant is Raising Cane II.
· Cane’s is actively involved in the communities it serves.
· Cane’s supports thousands of local causes, organizations and events each year, focusing on the following five areas of emphasis:
Ø Enhancing Education
Ø Pet Welfare
Ø Feeding the Hungry
Ø Promoting Active Lifestyles
Ø Business Development/Entrepreneurship